9450apparel.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) is a Website run and managed by 9450 APPAREL LLC (hereinafter referred to as “9450 APPAREL”). 9450 APPAREL recognizes the importance of the appropriate handling of your personal information. In the management of the Service, 9450 APPAREL is bound by relevant laws and regulations and ensures the protection of your personal information through a strict management system in order to provide you with safe and secure use of this Website.
DEFINITION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information refers to information about you (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”) and is defined as information, including but not limited to, your name, address and telephone number that can be used to identify you from others. It also includes details that can be combined and cross-checked with other information to identify you as an individual.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When 9450 APPAREL requests you provide Personal Information on this Website, we will clearly explain how this information will be used and third parties to whom your information will be disclosed and obtain your express consent. You have the right to decide whether you provide us with your Personal Information and no pressure will be imposed on you by 9450 APPAREL. However if you choose not to provide 9450 APPAREL with your Personal Information there may be some services you will not be able to receive.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
9450 APPAREL may ask you to provide Personal Information on this Website for use for the following purposes.
1. to provide you with brand, product or store information
2. to provide you with service information including special offers and events
3. conducting surveys
4. to ship products and collect payment for Web shopping purchases
5. to communicate with you in order to perform the above
MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
9450 APPAREL implements a variety of necessary and appropriate levels of security measures to protect Personal Information provided by you to prevent the disclosure, misuse, fabrication and illegal access to your information.
MANAGEMENT OF COMPANIES CONTRACTED BY 9450 APPAREL
9450 APPAREL contracts other companies and may disclose to them Personal Information to assist in the handling of all or part of Personal Information collected from you in order to provide the services outlined in Use of Personal Information above. 9450 APPAREL requires that these companies agree to confidentiality clauses and employs a uniform screening and auditing process in the selection of its contractors in addition to appropriate management and monitoring systems.
SSL∗ is employed on pages on this Website containing your Personal Information in order to prevent third parties from reading and fabricating this sensitive information. ∗SSL (Secure Socket Layer) are cryptographic protocols that provide security for communications over the Internet. Encoding your Personal Information with SSL protects your information from hackers and crackers to enable secure data transmission.
• Cookies may be used to enable you a more convenient Web experience when providing customized services. These cookies are set when you access or log onto a customized Webpage.
• Cookies may also be used to calculate the number of visitors to this Website.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
With the exception of the following, 9450 APPAREL will not disclose Personal Information collected through this Website to third parties.
1. when 9450 APPAREL has your express consent
2. when there is a threat to the life, person, assets or other rights and income of you or a third party
3. when there is a threat of serious interruption in the provision of services on this Website
4. when provision of Personal Information is required by law
5. inquiries regarding Personal Information
If you have any concerns about your privacy when using 9450apparel.com, please contact us by e-mail at: 9450APPAREL@gmail.com